Posted - 15/11/2010
CDMA / UMTS Product Engineer
Technical Sales is an integral part of the sales process providing pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations. Works closely with sales managers, build customer relationship and prospects as a subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements. Need a results-oriented mindset and a passion for achieving sales.
· Develop wireless product solutions to various customers based on company product portfolios and customers business model and competition environment to address customer’s specific needs, and effectively communicate those solutions to customers.
· Manage customers RFIs, RFPs responses and handle corresponding clarifications via working with HQ, sales and other teams to capture near term product sales opportunities;
· Promote company wireless product and brand via participating industry shows, workshops, forums, exhibitions, seminars in active role playing like presentations and keynote speaker;
· Manage company's key customers in terms of product requirements and commitments, and business development.
· 4+ years of sales experience in wireless communications and product management, especially in CDMA technology.
· Excellent presentation skills to effectively carry out key product and solution messages during customer engagements;
· Good knowledge and understanding of wireless network architecture, and various wireless technologies ( UMTS /CDMA / LTE /WIMAX ), and their evolution;
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills and be able to manage complicated projects involving multiple teams in multiple locations.