Posted - 7/12/2010
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· University Degree required (Business/Marketing Major preferred).
· Five years of previous experience in managing customer relations, preferably in a service-oriented industry.
· High level of creativity and proficient in identifying and acting on opportunities.
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
· Strong commitment to customer service.
· Ability to identify new opportunities to generate new customer experiences.
· Well-developed business acumen and ability to see the bigger picture.
· Strong attention to detail and well organized.
· Strong project and time management skills.
· Good understanding of financial statements and accounting principles.
· Excellent communication and proven presentation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
· Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving, fast-paced environment.
· Pays attention to the ongoing development of his/her own marketing and shopping centre industry skills.