Experienced Microwave Technician Needed
*Needed for Fairlawn, NJ*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
· Utilize state of the art electronic test equipment, measuring devices, meters and hand tools in analyzing, adjusting, installing, wiring, repairing, maintaining and testing wireless, transmission, and associated equipment.
· Perform required incidental and preventative maintenance on cell site, power equipment, transmission, and associated equipment, and completes necessary logs, reports and postings.
· Conduct collection and presentation of field data of wireless market as required.
· Adhere to safety practices and procedures.
· Must possess a minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on wireless microwave experience
· Basic knowledge of pertinent FCC / FAA / EPA / OSHA regulations.
· Must pass pre-employment testing (motor vehicle, drug and background check)
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
BCI Communications, Inc, a UniTek Global Services Company, is a leading provider of installation, construction and site acquisition services to the wireless industry. Our customers include wireless, wireline, fiber, and cable providers. With 15 years of experience, 20 office locations across the United States and nearly 500 employees, BCI is a preferred vendor to a wide array of telecom firms.
BCI Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.