Posted - 18/10/2010
Job details:o Radio Network Design
o Technical Site Survey Evaluation
o 2G-3G Link Budgeting
o Knowledge about channel element cards
o Radio Propagation Model understanding
o Radio Network Parameters planning - BTS, BSC level
o Initial tuning and Radio Acceptance
o Understanding of RF Planning tools Netact planner, MapInfo, Actix etc
o Field Measurements Analysis & Initial Tuning
- Solid knowledge about NSN Parameter & KPI\'s
- Monitor & analyze the WCDMA/HSPA Radio Network Statistics on daily basis
- Field drive test for cluster tuning, Drive Test execution, post processing and analysis/reporting providing optimization suggestions.
- Candidate will be responsible for reducing congestion and drops, improving the IRAT Handover, Soft Handover, Location Update, Paging, CSSR, RRC
- Connection & RAB Establishment Success rate in the 3G RAN network for all Voice, Video Packet & High Speed.