Posted - 15/11/2010
PCB Embedded Hardware Engineer
Job details:If you are a PCB Designer or Embedded Hardware Engineer with high speed digital systems experience and prior consumer electronics experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of high speed digital systems experience. (DDR RAM / Flash).
- 5+ years of experience with consumer electronics development including project design and production.
- Capture and Layout software in EDA schematic. Altium or OrCad is preferred.
- Good communication skills and strong problem solving abilities.
- Networking protocols experience would be great.
- Must be able to work in a small team environment.
- MS in EE or similar .
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining design documents and product requirements.
- You'll be supporting the integration of systems components.
- You'll be designing and validating the products to both UL and FCC standards.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a brand new team in a cutting-edge, exciting, yet established company.
- Be a part of an industry leader creating exciting products in a great work environment.
- Top pay and benefits package.