Posted - 15/11/2010
Senior Software Engineer - .net C#
One click Twitter Jobs posting
Software Development Company
United States, Mid-Atlantic
Atlantic City Metro
Senior Software Engineer - .net C#, Current strong (4+ years) of hands-on software development working in C#, Experience with agile development practice
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Help define infrastructure and platform requirements.
- Participate in the architectural design of enhancements and bug fixes.
- Participate in the technical design, development, implementation and testing for releases.
the infrastructure and platform in C# under .NET 4.0 and the latest
Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Current strong (4+ years) of hands-on software development working in C#.
- Experience with .NET 3.x or later.
- Experience with WCF required.
- Experience with IIS and Windows system programming.
- Hands-on experience developing multithreading applications.
- Hands-on experience developing applications based on SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture).
creating a framework, application blocks, or API’s that will be used by
application developers to create applications.
- Object oriented design expertise.
- Experience with agile development practice.
- Experience with high performance computing (especially Microsoft HPC 2008) preferred but not required.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- B.S. in CS, M.S. Preferred.