Posted - 5/01/2011
Sr. RF Design Engineer
One click Twitter Jobs posting
United States, South_East
experience deisgning RF (radio frequency) circuit including Power Amplifliers, experience with agency testing of at least 1 type of radio system
responsibilities of this position are development and mentoring other RF
Engineers, troubleshooting, testing and development of a wide variety
of technologies and product solutions.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
analysis and implementation of active and passive RF circuits up to
6GHz for low-noise, high-dynamic range receiver circuits. Analysis of
antenna requirements, and antenna development. Development of RF
layout, isolation, and shielding guidelines for board layout.
- Participates in high-level project analysis, technical specifications, and long-range project plans
tasks required to achieve major project milestones and foresees
potential technical problems in their implementation.
technical leadership on assigned projects. Works with peers to obtain
project goals. Participates as a contributing member to
cross-functional project teams.
- Design and execute assigned sections of projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Participates in appropriate training and development programs to maintain and enhance job-related skills.
- BSEE or appropriate degree, or equivalent, plus 12+ years related work experience
7 years experience deisgning RF (radio frequency) circuit including
Power Amplifliers, low noise amplifiers, sythesizers, matching networks
& filters as well as transmitter and receiver system planning.
- a thorough understnading of device and system troubleshooting processes.
- Direct experience with agency testing of at least 1 type of radio system.
- Experience with network analyzers, spectrum analyzers & cellurlar test sets (call box)