Posted - 9/12/2010
UMTS/LTE Marketing and Business Development
Job details:Analyze industry and technology trends, market dynamics and business opportunities to guide Client\'s middle to long term product strategy. Promote company’s CDMA/LTE product and brand via participating industry shows, workshops, forums, exhibitions, seminars in active role playing like presentations and keynote speaker
· Bachelor\'s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent, with 9+ years of experience in wireless communications and product management, especially in CDMA technology.
· A proven record of strategic thinking, leadership, sales, negotiations, and customer relationship management.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, good interpersonal skills and be able to manage complicated projects involving multiple teams in multiple locations.
· Excellent presentation skills to effectively carry out key product and solution messages during customer engagements.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless network architecture, especially CDMA/LTE, and various wireless technologies and their evolution.