Posted - 2/08/2011
Wireless Tower Technician
BCI Communications, Inc. dba Nexlink Global Services, is seeking a Wireless Tower Level I Technician to assist in construction and erection and repair of towers and co-location system placement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Climbing towers and ladders at various heights
· Erection of various tower types
· Off-loading material and inventory
· Assist in tower erection using helicopters, cranes and gin poles
· Assist in the assembly of monopole, all weld and knock down self support and guyed towers
· Assist in the antenna installation of microwave parabolic 1 to 15 foot, VHF, UHF, cellular and FM broadcast antennas
· Assist in the transmission line and installation of foam or air dielectric coaxial, hardline and elliptical wave-guides
· Assist in the installation of all aspects of cell site foundations, grounding and conduits, with electrical installations where applicable.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
· Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions.
· The ability to work weekends, nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
BCI Communications, Inc. dba Nexlink Global Services, a UniTek Global Services Company, is a leading provider of installation, construction and site acquisition services to the wireless industry. Our customers include wireless, wireline, fiber, and cable providers. With 15 years of experience, 20 office locations across the United States and nearly 500 employees, BCI is a preferred vendor to a wide array of telecom firms.
BCI Communications, Inc. dba Nexlink Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.